Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting Started!!!

Hello, my name is Randy Miller and I am a SUPER Proud father of 2 and a SUPER proud husband of 1! "I live in Oklahoma, not Utah!"

I wanted to find a way to share with people just how much I love my family and what all we do on a somewhat day to day basis so I figured what better way than spread it all over the internet. Also this will be a great way for me to show new photos of the kids to family and friends without having to email everyone every day.

First things first, I'm not an English grammar teacher or a national spelling bee champion so I don't want to hear anything about my typing errors or misspelled words!!!!! :)

I hope everyone enjoys hearing what I have to say and can possibly take something from it that may help you out sometime in the future! I cant wait for everyone to see all of the upcoming photos of my 2 favorite kids so you can tell me how cute and adorable you think they are. :)

Until next time!

RM

2 comments:

  1. Shalayn must be proud!! What a sweet thing to do! I can't wait to see more pics of Kinley and Kamden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned it all from you, the Queen of Bloggers!!!

    ReplyDelete